Join us for a free “Item Writing & Analysis Workshop” and earn free continuing education credit!
Judy Hyland, MS, RN, Executive Director of Nursing Curriculum for Kaplan and Alumnus of UT Austin School of Nursing, will share her best practices on how to write better test questions for your nursing program!
The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing
Thompson Conference Center: Room 2.102
Friday, May 5th 2017 from 8:00am -12:00pm
3.0 CEUs awarded
Spaces are limited. Pre-registration is required.
Register at: https://kaptest.formstack.com/forms/ut_ceu_5_5_2017
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Date: May 5, 2017 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Education Instruction: Planning, Teaching, and Assessment Objectives:
- Examine a test blueprint construction.
- Describe best practices for writing multiple choice questions.
- Compare lower and higher level questions.
- Analyze test questions and edit to create higher level questions.
- Learn best practices on how to write better test questions for your nursing program!
Time: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
UT Austin - Thompson Conference Center